CORPORATE FUNCTION VENUES IN AUCKLAND
As corporate event entertainers, it goes without saying that we’ve seen the best corporate function venues in Auckland there is on offer. We also understand how important it is to choose the right venue for your function, and how things can wrong quickly if you don’t. We love to make things simple for our corporate clients, and today we’re going to make them simple for you too! We’ve made a list of our seven favourite corporate function venues in Auckland, and we’re sharing them here now.
Our Top 7
A quick search of Google looking for corporate venues in Auckland brings up plenty of options. But how do you know which one to pick? We recommend visiting the venue before booking, to confirm that it has the facilities you require. Ask for contact details of previous customers, and get in touch to find out about their experiences. You could also check out reviews and testimonials on the venue’s website, or other more public forums.
To help you get started in your hunt for the perfect corporate event venue, here are seven of our favourites for you to check out further:
1. The Wharf – a multi-purpose venue, The Wharf can cater for up to 450 guests with a gorgeous ocean backdrop. There’s also plenty of room for our roaming entertainers too.
2. Auckland Zoo – for something that little bit different, or for when you need and eco-friendly option, pick the zoo. Great for when you have 5000 or so guests too (just saying).
3. Fale Pasifika Complex – a beautiful venue with a Pacific Island feel, there is plenty of space here for your corporate entertainment shows too.
4. The Hunting Lodge Winery – just 35 minutes drive out of Auckland, this venue is ideal for small parties.
5. Auckland Art Gallery – for a product launch, the art gallery would be perfect. Edgy and unique, you can showcase your product and entertain your guests in one.
6. Motat Historic Village Lawn – for a summer corporate event, let the team at Motat organise you a wonderful bespoke outdoor party. Great for small numbers, this venue works well with our adult entertainment service options too.
7. Wolf of Water Street – Little Wolf has hosted some fabulous events and it’s time to make yours the next. They can host up to 700 guests too.
Now you know seven great corporate function venues in Auckland, it’s time to start checking them out! Once you’ve secured your preferred location, date and time, get in touch with the team here at The Magic Brush. We’d be thrilled to customize a corporate entertainment package to entice and entertain your guests at your upcoming event!